I have been thinking long and hard about my list and here it is:
(1) Rouenneries Apple Crisp - I really am on the home straight for this now - it is back from Tracey who did a beautiful long arm custom quilting job on it. Even my husband commented on the loveliness of Tracey's quilting - and don't forget this is the same quilt he unthinkingly threw his trousers onto last year. This is just waiting for the binding. Surely I can manage that?!
(2) Figgy's Zephyr Sundress in Nano Iro Little Letter - This will be a summer dress for my elder daughter and I have to get it finished by the time the weather gets nice and before she grows out of it! I love this double gauze fabric, it is so lovely and floaty. This is all cut and ready to go.
(3) Slouch bag in Spoonflower fabric - I love this pattern by Just Jude and I am hoping it will look quite funky in the Spoonflower fabric I ordered just before Christmas. I have seen various versions on the interweb, like this one by Di @ Willowbeck Designs:
(4) Pervalong - I finally have all my foundation papers prepped and my fabric pressed and ready to go. I can't wait to get this one underway.
(5) Dolce quilt - blocks have been done since the beginning of October so quite why they are still in a box waiting to be made into a top is beyond me. Must must must get this done in Q1.
I think this is probaby enough for Q1 - I must get this linked up to Leanne's FAL linky page now as it's half an hour to midnight on deadline day - a familiar feeling for me.